Founder and member of artist run co-operative Longyear Gallery in Margaretville, NY. Member of the Monotype Guild of New England; the Center for Contemporary Printmaking, Norwalk, Connecticut, and Blue Mountain Gallery, New York, NY. Manzo’s work has been in juried shows, including MGNE’s 3rd National Exhibition of Monotypes and Monoprints at Barrington Center for the Arts at Gordon College. Manzo was awarded a Juror’s Prize, Jim Dine, Juror, at the Boston Printmakers North American Print Biennial, 2011, at the Danforth Museum of Art, Framingham, MA.
Address: 54091 Main Street, Roxbury, NY 12474
Phone: 718 637 1831
Work has been included in the following exhibitions and venues:
- Boston Printmakers Biennial, awarded a Juror’s prize by the Juror, Jim Dine.
- Third National Juried Monotype/Monoprint Exhibition, Juror Mark Pascale, curator, of
- Prints and Drawings, Art Institute of Chicago, awarded a Juror’s Prize.
- National Juried Print Show Ink Press and Repeat. William Patterson University, Wayne, NJ.
- The Center for Contemporary Printmaking, Norwalk, CT.
- Parkside National Print Show, University of Wisconsin, Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Blue Hill Art & Cultural Center, Pearl River, NY.