PLEASE CHECK THE TRAVEL ROUTES via GOOGLE MAPS and LOOK FOR THE AMR BLACK AND ORANGE “OPEN STUDIO” ROAD SIDE SIGNS to facilitate your self-drive tour. Cell phone service is limited in these communities. See below map for written directions.
Artists: Tabitha Gilmore-Barnes, Helene & Frank Manzo, Ellen Wong
Gail Freund & Deborah Ruggerio
Gail Freund & Deborah Ruggerio 54096 State Highway 30 Roxbury, New York 12474
Helene & Frank Manzo
Helene & Frank Manzo 54091 Main Street Roxbury, NY 12474 Phone: 607 326-4411
Ellen Wong 121 Shepard Ln Roxbury, NY 12474 Phone: 607 326-7362
FROM MARGARETVILLE (going from South to North):
- Take Rte 30 North out of Margaretville to Roxbury.
- In Roxbury at the crossroads of Rte 30, Bridge Street and Vega Mountain Road
- Make right hand turn onto Vega Mountain Road.
- Travel approximately 5 miles until you see two street signs: CARR GEORGE ROAD and DEAD END.
- Take Carr George Road to the SECOND DRIVEWAY on the RIGHT.
- The house and studio are a one story L-shaped White house, and the Studio entrance in on the lower lawn level—-Grass slope can be slippery if wet; Parking available in front and in back of the house – approximately will fit 5 cars with room to turn around.
Frank & Helene Manzo
Driving directions to: Manzo Studio
54091 Main Street, Roxbury
- Take Route 30 north approximately 11.6 miles to Roxbury. After entering Roxbury, continue north approximately .6 miles. Studio is on the left.
Gerda van Leeuwen & Peter Yamaoka
777 Carroll Hinkley Road
Roxbury, NY 12474
- Travel seven miles North on Route 30, take a left at Cold Spring Road. Cross railroad tracks, take first sharp left onto Carroll Hinkley Road. Studio on right side of the road.
- 5.7 miles south on Route 30, take a right at Cold Spring Road. Cross railroad tracks, take first sharp left onto Carroll Hinkley Road. Studio on right side of the road.
Driving Directions to: Ellen Wong Studio, 121 Shepard Lane, Roxbury
- Heading north on Rt. 30 , turn left on Bridge Street, (first and only left) in the hamlet. This is also county Route 41 for a block or so.
- Pass the tall Roxbury Motel on the right and go straight to the “T” at the Roxbury Depot RR Station.
- Make a right and then a lazy left over the RR tracks, following signs to Shephard Hills Golf Course.
- Make a righthand turn directly after the waterfall on left, and before the hairpin turn.
- You can park on the grass at the waterfall or make a right into the driveway. Follow signs on path to studio.