PLEASE CHECK THE TRAVEL ROUTES via GOOGLE MAPS and LOOK FOR THE AMR BLACK AND ORANGE “OPEN STUDIO” ROAD SIDE SIGNS to facilitate your self-drive tour. Cell phone service is limited in these communities. See below map for written directions.
Artists: Barbara Alyn, Lisbeth Firmin, Patrice Lorenz, Gary Mayer, Gary Mead
806 Main St. Margaretville, NY 12455
1289 Southside Rd, Margaretville, NY 12455, USA
Studio address: 40 Church Street Margaretville NY
785 Main Street
Margaretville, N.Y. 12455
Driving Directions to Lisbeth Firmin Studio,
785 Main Street, Margaretville
Phone: 607 434-2521
The Commons Building is opposite the stop light in Margaretville. From the municipal parking lot behind The Commons Building, enter the building and go up the stairs to Lisbeth’s studio.
Driving Directions to Patrice Lorenz’s Studio
359 East Hubbell Hill Road, Margaretville
- The studio is located on East Hubbell Hill Road in Kelly Corners.
- East Hubbell Hill is four miles north of Margaretville and six miles south of Roxbury, off Route 30.
- Turn off Route 30 and follow East Hubbell Hill Road up about 1/4 of a mile.
- Look on the left for a white mailbox with the name Guyot and fire numbers 359 and 361.
- Come up the driveway with the stonewalls and park at the farmhouse. The studio is in the back of the house.
- Take Hwy 28 and 30, within the Margaretville town limits to Fair Street.
- Watch for Macintosh Auction House / Fair Street Gardens and the car wash.
- Traveling WEST on Rt. 28 make a left turn on Fair Street; travel 2/10 of a mile and Fair Street turns into South Side Road — bear RIGHT and go about 1/2 mile.
- Look for signs on the Gary Mead Gallery signs on the right, then #1289 on mailbox and 4’x8′ Fruitful Furnishings sign. Hard to miss — turn RIGHT and down the hill to location.
- Traveling EAST make a RIGHT hand turn off Rte 28 to Fair Street.