AMR Open Studio Tours Tour Returns July 30-31, 2022!
AMR Artists Inc. invite you to be a part of the comeback of the popular Open Studios Tour. Dozens of Delaware County artists open their studios so visitors can peer into their creative processes at work.
Online registration is being accepted now through May 1, 2022. You can find the application here.
Are you hesitating due to social distancing safety concerns? Here are some tips for a more open AMR Open Studio Tours:
- Let your indoor studio spill into the outdoors. Take advantage of your porch space or driveway.
- Create a temporary outdoor studio in your garden. Be inspired by last year’s Paint The Town!
- Increase ventilation of your indoor studio as much as possible.
- Limit the amount of visitors allowed inside your indoor studio at one time.
- Provide a creative outdoor waiting area with your artworks on display.
This year’s registration fee of $55.00 will provide each artist the following perks:
- Listing on large format printed full color map
- Listing on AMR Artists website
- All marketing and promotions
- Social media campaign
- Local press publicity
- Exclusive Invitation to an End of Year Exhibition (this event depends on additional funding)
So don’t hesitate! Fill out your application soon so that you can be included in the 2022 Tour Map.
We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded two grants, thanks to the hard work of former Tour Coordinator and Grant Writer Tabitha Gilmore-Barnes. Thank you to Roxbury Arts Group’s Delaware County Arts Grants Program, made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA), and to the A. Lindsay and Olive B. O’Conner Foundation.