It is that time of year again. Spring is here! The snow is melting faster and the days are longer. Planning for the return of the Open Studio Tour has commenced. We are excited to have as many artists as possible join us this year.
July 30 & 31, 2022 are this year’s dates, and only four months away! For this year’s tour application, due May 1, 2022, click here.
This year’s fee of $55 will include the following:
- Listing on large format printed full color map
- Listing on amropenstudios.org
- All marketing and promotions
- Social media campaign
- Local press publicity
- Exclusive invite to the End of Year Exhibition (this event depends on funding)
For those hesitating due to social distancing concerns, here are some ideas for a safer Open Studio:
- Let your indoor studio spill into the outdoors. Take advantage of your porch space or driveway.
- Create a temporary outdoor studio in your garden. Be inspired by last year’s Paint The Town!
- Increase ventilation of your indoor studio as much as possible.
- Limit the amount of visitors allowed inside your indoor studio at one time.
- Provide a creative outdoor waiting area with your artworks on display.
Sincerely, AMR Artists Inc.
- Laini Manzo – President
- Deborah Ruggerio – Treasurer
- Rebecca Andre – Tour Coordinator/Marketing
- Lesley Powell – Web Manager
- Sheila McManus – Graphic Designer
This project is made possible with funds from the A. Lindsay and Olive B. O’Conner Foundation; and from the Delaware County Arts Grants, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature and administered in Delaware County by the Roxbury Arts Group.